DigiThane’s Best Home Ganpati Idol – Rules & Regulations
How to Register/ Self-Nominate?
- An SMS from DigiThane will be sent on 28th of August, 2019 & all Social Media platforms such as Facebook on https://www.facebook.com/DigiThaneOfficial/ Instagram account @digithane and Twitter handle @DigiThane that will contain a link to register yourself.
- Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation SMS on the mobile number you have listed/given us in the nomination link.
- Registration link will remain active until 2nd, September, 2019, midnight.
- No registration will be entertained after the stipulated date and time.
- Only registered contestants will receive further intimation of the contest’s procedure.
- Only registered contestants will be able to send DigiThane their photo/5 second video entries.
When will you be able to send in your photos or 5-second video?
- A confirmation SMS will be sent by DigiThane, to guide you through the WhatsApp Entry process.
- The picture or 5 second (recorded) video of your Home Ganpati Idol must reach us before the 5th of September, 2019, midnight on WhatsApp No. +91 9819170170
- Also Upload the picture or 5 second (recorded) video of your Home Ganpati Idol on this link bit.ly/GBdi4.
- No photo/video entries will be accepted after the above-stipulated date and time.
Important Contest Details:
- All details like Name, Email Address and Mobile Number are mandate to make it a valid entry.
- DigiThane will reserve all rights to publish your photography or 5-second video on their websites, all social media channels and platforms during and after the contest, to promote your entry and the competition.
- Under no circumstances DigiThane will be responsible of any type of infringement such as defamation, making one’s video go viral (positively or negatively), theft, unveiling of one’s identity in public, etc.
People’s Choice Award:
- Top 50 best photo or 5-sec video of Home Ganpati Idol’s will be uploaded on our social media channels.
- The winner will be declared based on the number of likes, shares and comments from social media posts such as FB, Insta, Youtube & Twitter.
- The People’s Choice Awards will run from 5th – 12th of September, 2019.
How would you know if you are selected in the Finale Round?
- Post judging, top 50 entries will be intimated via SMS or WhatsApp message about their success to the Finale Round.
- These top 50 entries will be published on https://www.facebook.com/DigiThaneOfficial/ !
How to increase your chances of winning the DigiThane’s Home Ganesha People’s Contest Choice Award’?
- Like our DigiThane page on Facebook, join our Instagram page @digithane.
- DigiThane will post your video on DigiThane’s Official Facebook page & Instagram pages/accounts.
- You may share our post asking your family and friends to like, share & comment on your photograph.
- The higher engagements on your video will help you win the People’s Choice Award!
- You can also share your post hastagging #DigiThane #DigiThaneHomeGaneshaContest
- The online contest will last until the 12th September 2019, midnight.
Top 5 Winners will receive exciting prizes. Winners will be declared on 13th of September 2019.
For any information, you can call the DigiThane Helpdesk on +91 9819170170 or email us on email@example.com.
Thanekars, you can stay city smart & follow our Official Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DigiThaneOfficial/; Instagram Account: @DigiThane & Twitter Handle: @DigiThane. Also use hashtag #digithane to inform us about any recent happenings or events within Thane!