Football in the rains! It’s what every player look forward to with a lot of enthusiasm. As any fan of the game will tell you, football is one of the most popular sports in the world and definitely elicits strong reactions from those cheering for their favourite teams.
Well, football frenzy is about to hit Rustomjee Urbania again. Get ready for the second installment of the football league cum knock out tournament. This year the under 13 players will slug it out to win top honors in the 5-a-side (5 +3 rolling substitutions) knock out tournament. The 25th of August is going to be a football spectacular as the teams battle it out through the day and only one can emerge victorious. The families and friends cheering for their teams will rock Rustomjee Urbania – it will certainly be a day to remember.
The winning team and runners up will be awarded trophies, medals and certificates. All the players will be awarded participation certificates and there will be special prizes for those players who shine on the field including awards for – Man of the match, Best goalkeeper, Man of the tournament and Top goal scorer. Of special note is the award that celebrates the spirit of sportsmanship and one player who epitomizes the true spirit of the game will get the Fair Play Award. This is one tournament you don’t want to miss and it’s all happening at Rustomjee Urbania.
Last Date of Registration: August 20th, 2019
Cost: Rs 1000 per team
UNDER 13 – Date of Birth – 2007 / 2008 and below
1. One player cannot play for two teams.
2. Please carry your (ID cards / Adhar card/passport copy) OVER AGE PLAYER WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED
3. In case of any problem regarding any given situation it only captain or coach should approach Referee or organizer.
4. Participants ensure that no damage is made to the property of festival plaza.
5. The organizer can disqualify any team who does not follow the above protocol. Entry fees should be paid before 20th August.
Terms and Condition:
1. There will be one category of a team. Under 13 years (as on date).
2. Teams will be only confirmed when advance money (Rs 500) is paid before 20th August. Only registrations of Teams, no individual registration. Date of birth proof to be submitted in advance
3. The duration of the match will be of 20 minutes (Each half will be of 10 minutes).
4. Each team will have 5 players and 3 rolling substitutes. No player can play in two different teams or category.
5. It will be a league bases tournament.
6. Participation certificates to all participants.
7. Special prizes after all the matches(A medal or certificate)
8. The winning team will be awarded Trophies medals and certificate
Note: – Tournament rules and regulations to be strictly followed. Referee decision will be considered as the final decision. Any team getting into conflict will be disqualified from the tournament.